Specta

Specta

Thursday 28 January 2016

Work then turn up and boogie down.... (Behind Scenes shot)

My Glam Self

I am much excited to be back on here to blog about my videos which will be dropping on the 29th of January on my YouTube page www.youtube/specta316 and it premieres exclusively on TV by 7pm on Kennis Music Channel on the 30th of January, that is on a Saturday.So i hope you all gonna tune in to watch. To all Specta music nation, bad movement; I will be a better me this year. I am already working my ass off to elevate to a better level cos we keep getting higher, we aint stuck to the ground. One love.

                                                   Below are shots from behind the scene

I wanted loud music here and I couldn't get so Omo vexing

there is actually nothing much to say here... Boogie is just a street dance-hall song which did not require much stunts but just dance. It is a playful and entertaining song which you can tell by just listening to it. So i just wanted something simple to compliment the song.
Emjoe

specta
Emjoe
On set

Turn up your control is a song with a daring rhythm so I had to act so daring and commanding making sure i look like what the song sounds like.
Burn Fire Scene
Both songs actually portrayed my image as I am a very playful and daring person. So bringing both videos to you feels like communicating to you, feels like telling you about myself which i do not know how to do verbally.... My songs and videos will tell you about me. I am everything I give to you.



Specta and Emjoe

Im feeling my self


asuh di thing go
Gangster mi nuh trip.


Filmboi did a wonderful job in bringing all these to life.... and my makeup artiste @SiarnomMakeover is a genius, she makes my face glow and gave me that gangster make up fi di bad gyal nation.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More power to ur elbow... You shall keep climbing till u get to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More power to ur elbow... You shall keep climbing till u get to the top.

    ReplyDelete