Specta

Specta

Saturday 8 February 2014

About my new single to drop #ThankYouAMillion

Lately,iv been obsessed with my new song "Thank You A Million"! can't wait to be 18 use to be my favourite  recorded and released song but right now iv fallen in love with this freestyle. #ThankYouAMillion is song that shows up who specta is! My last two singles were all about Hope. Hope is an emotional, stubborn and playful person meanwhile Specta is a Hard girl, a very bossy girl, someone very fearless! I played with my voice in my freestyle. I flexibly moved from a normal intonation to a thick intonation, I did the authoritative voice thing (I love that part of my voice so much! Urghh!) This is something very different from what I have done before! I even did the Rick Ross grunt... Lol! Iv been practicing like for ever...and else  forget I actually jumped on a vybz Kartel's beat! This song is the reason why I'm the truth! Shikena! I think that is all I have to say about my new single!  It should drop in the next two weeks.. And I'm hoping to take the perfect shot for this song, a shot I can see through! That is a shot I can see the reflection of my song innit!!! Now singing "You'l be talking bout dem drugs, you are cheap with your flows are even easy to administer" lol! Omo I eh be like say I don dey sound like Sean Paul elder bro! Follow me @spectaniella on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment